For specific questions involving your account number or any questions involving your personal data, please take advantage of secure messaging.
While it’s a great way to get answers to many of your questions, email and social media are not secure channels for sharing account information.
Acadia FCU’s Digital Banking Message Center is a secure way to send a message directly to us, even when it involves sensitive information. Your social security number, account numbers, and other similar personal information will be kept safe and will only be viewed by Acadia FCU staff assigned to the Message Center.
- Log in to Digital or Mobile Banking
- Select the “Message Center” widget on your dashboard. If it’s not on your dashboard, click on the “More” widget and then click on “Message Center.”
- Click the “compose” tab to send a secure message
What should be sent via the Message Center?
Here are just a few examples of the kind of communications that are recommended for secure messaging through the Message Center:
- Documents – Sending your driver’s license, payroll checks, statements, etc.
- Transactions – Questions about your transactions and balances
- Fraud/Disputes – Filing fraud/dispute claims
- Loans – Questions about your loans (payments, insurance options, refinancing, etc.)
Acadia FCU is at your fingertips, ready to help when you need it!