No General for sale at this time.
No Powersports for sale at this time.
3-Bedroom Home in Madawaska, ME
OPEN HOUSE: Thursday, July 2, 2020 from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m.
Located at 175 Mountainview Ave. in Madawaska, ME. This 1,044 square foot home sits on .23 of an acre and has hot water baseboard heat, finished basement, and fenced-in back yard. It is located in close proximity to schools, churches, a park, and medical buildings. Other features include:
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• 1-car garage
Please contact the Collections department at Acadia Federal Credit Union for more info. Please call 207-834-6167 or send an email with questions, to request more photos, or to arrange to see the property.
210 Acres of Land in Fort Kent, ME
• Located at 599 – 600 North Perley Brook Road in Fort Kent, Maine. (Map 9 / Lots 61 and 62)
• 6,200 feet of road frontage
• Zoning classification: Rural Farm
• There is a brook on this parcel of land
This area is great for hunting. Can be used for residential lots, also.
**Please note, this Google Earth image is the only photo we have of this parcel of land. Please contact the Collections department at Acadia Federal Credit Union for more info. Please call 207-834-6167 or send an email with questions.
Two-Unit Rental Property
Located at 267 Acadia St., Madawaska, ME 04756.
• Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
• Two units, each with two bedrooms and one bath
• .26 Acre Lot
• Built in 1928
• Town Water & Sewer
• Two-car garage
• Rear shed
• Full, unfinished basement
• 1934 square feet
• Oil heat / Hot water baseboard heat
• Fairly new hot water tank
• Large front porches both upstairs and downstairs
• Taxes = $1,695.92 in 2019
Please contact our Collections Department for additional photos.
Call 207-834-6167 or send an e-mail for more information or to schedule a viewing
No Vehicles for sale at this time.