*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. All rates are subject to change without notice.
† When qualification requirements are met
Format: 12M, 36M, 3Y, 7Y
Monthly Payments $213.97
Total Payments $7.702.89
# of Payments 36
Total Interest $213.97
We offer the following options for IRAs:
– IRA Club Account
– IRA Certificates of Deposit
– Traditional IRA (federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000). You may be able to use this retirement option for a tax deduction. You can pay taxes on the amount taken at the time of withdrawal or when you file your taxes.
– Roth IRA (federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000). In this retirement option, taxes are taken from compensation immediately.
Other important information about our IRAs:
1. We have six-month, one-year, 18-month, three-year, four-year, and five-year terms available.
2. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal from our IRA accounts.
3. The IRA contribution limits change each year. Please refer to the IRS website to see current contribution limits.
Yes, you can. However, there could be a penalty if you withdraw funds before the certificate matures.
Need help? Send us a message.
I have always been treated as part of the Acadia family. The staff are all so welcoming and pleasant, not just to me, but to all who go in. I've had savings, checking, and loan accounts with them and I have never had problems. I highly recommend Acadia FCU! France D., member since 1980
You are leaving the Acadia Federal Credit Union website. Acadia Federal Credit Union provides links to external sites for the convenience of its members. By clicking "Continue" you will be directed to an external website owned and operated by a third party. These external websites are not controlled by Acadia Federal Credit Union and Acadia Federal Credit Union makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, to the user concerning the information, content, presentation, accuracy or opinion of these sites or the quality, safety, or suitability of any software found on these sites. The privacy policies of Acadia Federal Credit Union do not apply to external sites and users should consult the privacy policies on these sites for further information. Thank you for visiting the Acadia Federal Credit Union website.