In this day and age, there is no need to enter one of our branches to deposit a check, as long as you have a mobile device. Remote Check Deposit is easy and secure – all you need to do is take a picture!
- Log into the AcadiaGO mobile app on your smartphone
- Choose Deposit Check at the bottom of your screen (Apple) or click the hamburger menu (three stacked lines) in the upper left corner and choose Deposit Check in the menu. (NOTE: If ‘Deposit Check’ is not visible in your menu, please scroll down to Settings, then go to Widgets, and make sure Deposit Check is enabled.
- Accept the disclosure (for first-time users)
- Choose which account to deposit the funds into
- Sign the back of your check – don’t forget this important step
- Place your check on a flat surface and take a photo of the front and back, while staying within the guidelines on your screen
- Double-check that all your information is correct
- Select Deposit Check
It’s THAT simple!
It’s good practice to hang on to your check for 45 days to make sure it clears, then destroy it. Please note that remote check deposits can only be performed using the AcadiaGO mobile app.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions about this process. Just click the Live support bubble in the lower right hand corner of your screen.