Some of our suggestions regarding creating your new, minimum 10-character password are:
- Avoid common words, birthdates, or anniversary dates. These things can be easy to guess by others. Strong passwords should not contain personal information.
- Think of a sentence or phrase you can easily remember.
- Avoid sequential numbers and letters
- Think of a word and use the first letter you can remember and use the first letter of each word to formulate your new password.
- Your new password will require at least one of each of the following:
- lowercase letter
- uppercase letter
- special character