Get peace of mind with Overdraft Protection! At Acadia Federal Credit Union, we encourage our members to manage their accounts responsibly, but we also provide support with overdraft lines of credit to help avoid overdraft fees and the embarrassment of a bounced check or declined debit card.
- Automatic setup at time of account opening
- Pulls funds from your savings account to cover payments made from your checking account
- No annual fee
- No minimum balance required
Overdraft Line of Credit
- Credit Limit up to $10,000
- No Annual Fee
- Competitive 13.90% Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- Minimum payment is $50.00 or 5% of the balance based on your last advance
- Service Charge: $20 for each overdrawn item that posts to your account – the good news is that you will not be slammed with an additional fee from the merchant who processes your payment.
- Maximum Service Charges: 4 per day
- Account Status: Your account must be in good standing and meet the following requirements: (1) Avoid excessive overdrafts; (2) Have no legal orders, levies, or liens against your account; (3) Have sufficient deposits so that your account has a positive end-of-day balance at least once every 30 calendar days
Speak with one of our experienced and knowledgeable Member Service Representatives to assist you with selecting the overdraft protection you need – 1.855.MY.ACADIA (1.855.692.2234).